I was talking to a friend who was going to be doing some cleaning this weekend and started looking for some fun cleaner alternatives for her. I found a garbage disposal cleaner recipe on the Young Living site and decide to try it.
Garbage Disposal Cleaner
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Epson Salt
- 3 Drop of your favorite Young Living Essential Oil
- Silicone Mold or Ice Cube Tray
- Combine vinegar, epson salt and Young Living Essential Oil in a small bowl
- Mix well and pour into silicone mold or ice cube tray
- Put into freezer and let it turn into ice cubes. Once frozen put ice cubes into garbage disposal and grind allowing it to clean your garbage disposal and making things smell fresh. I used Melrose and it smells so good!!
*If using citrus be sure to use a glass bowl and a glass mold.